Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Author Avatar
So today I went to Stop and Shop grocery store in CT and I am not sure if it is the same in all grocery stores but there are tons of yellow tags (50 % discontinued) in the vegan/vegetarian areas located in the store. I bought soy milk today from VITASOY (?) for 80 cents.....

Just to give a heads up to anyone who knows of a grocery store near by. I was pretty thrilled and am def going to fill up my pantry with soy milk and tons of veggie goodies!

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Tom at 07/24/08 08:23:43

Damn, that's a hell of a deal for Vitasoy, which is good tasty stuff. Hopefully it's just a sale and not a discontinuation of those products. Sadly, many grocery stores charge ridiculously high prices for vegan products and they are out of reach for many folks, which of course results in lackluster sales. Of course they are worth the money since they are of good organic vegan quality, but times are definitely tough now and with the sharp increases across the board in all aspects of our cost of living, many folks just can't afford it as much as they'd like to.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support