Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Author Avatar
I have gotten more food conscience in the last year and it has been amazing. I've done both juicing and smoothies as a way to reintroduce fruits and vegetables to my lifestyle after watching several food documentaries that scared the beegeesus out of me.

I want to know which do you prefer and why!!!

Blend It Healthy

Responses (4)

• Report Abuse

Posted by wildrawfresh at 02/16/15 19:08:22

That's awesome, Adam! It's nice to hear you're on a health journey with smoothies and juicing. I personally love to do both. Since I like to maximize my time I tend to make more smoothies that juices. Many of my smoothies double as my breakfast and they have adequate fiber. If you're looking for some unique superfood smoothie recipes you might like to take a look at the blog WildRawFresh.com. Enjoy!

Report Abuse

Posted by adamBlendsIt at 02/16/15 21:24:22

Thank you so much I'll check out your recipes and it is exciting getting healthy. I love smoothie more. I like that you can concentrate the vitamins by juicing, but there is so much waste. This is one of the reason I like smoothies more than myself.

Adam
    Blend It Healthy
    www.blendithealthy.com

• Report Abuse

Posted by eattolive12 at 02/21/15 22:31:32

Hey! I prefer juicing but I mostly make smoothies because it is quicker to prep and clean up. My favorite smoothie recipe is: 1 frozen banana, handful of strawberries, spinach, 1 cup of water. (sometimes I add ground hemp) My favorite juice recipe is: 8 carrots, 1 apple, 1 inch ginger, and 1 peeled lemon. Good luck!

Report Abuse

Posted by adamBlendsIt at 02/23/15 11:49:00

Thank you I'll try that smoothie combo today. One of my favorite combos is banana, orange, mango and spinach which is called Manonach at this smoothie place I work at. It so good try it and let me know what you think. :)

Adam
    Blend It Healthy
    www.blendithealthy.com

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support