Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

I recently read the article about mice & other small creatures being killed during when crops are picked by the machines & I feel guilty when I haven’t done anything wrong I really need advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about thanks!.

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by ShaliniChakrabarty at 04/04/18 01:48:16

Wow that is really sad to hear :( Try not to feel guilty because its something that you don't have control over.

Aim to do your best, not be perfect because perfection doesn't exist. If you really think about it, nothing in life is truly 100% vegan/cruelty-free. The dirt we grow our food in, the phone/laptop you're using, the home you are living in, the grocery shop you get your food, it can really go on forever. These are things we cannot control, but rely on. In the long run the positives outweigh the negatives - the food from those farms that accidentally killed mice actually feeds 10,000+ people, and without veggies how would we lead a veg life? (amiright?)

Just by leading a life of peace and kindness through a vegan life, others will look up to you and will be inspired to do the same. And then that person you inspired will go on and do the same. Its a chain effect. In the end, you save more lives of animals this way and have control over the situation. Just stay strong and positive and it will inspire others to do the same!

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support