Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

I feel attempted mated/paired up w/ non-vegan and hindered in meeting vegans.

Ending up living in a place next door to a young female also, not by actual even if seeming choice.

Retaining a degree of control? Draining for ideas, using as a funnel for microbiology to particular sub-cultures in need of bio-health, their biology severely strained by the world today?

It's creepy, that people get used like that. I have been trying to get to meet vegans for over a year however always meet these strange hindrances.

Even manipulation with "you'd get a severely hateful person" despite that I like vegans, I don't have hate for vegans in the least bit.

It's of course very provable otherwise (collective scale), visibly it's of course different, entirely. (Sarcasm)

Responses (5)

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 10/29/17 07:42:01

Like family pattern, only its more broad.

Well except extremely selectively and in a carnist (corrupt) "Buddhist" center and movement

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 10/29/17 07:49:33

Heard of immunization? Causing a particular communicative pattern upon contact, causing a hindrance for future similar situations? I have this event I obviously could go to, however there is my principle of not using facebook.

I woke up sorta inspired to write this. Especially discrediting a lot of what I write elsewhere. This is a spiritual thing.

As you might notice, so very provable to be conspiracy, except how is it conspiracy when I name no intended actors, humans or organisation, something I am certain is not involved in this hindrance?

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 10/29/17 07:51:46

Now I feel stupid for falling for it and writing this....

Very proving, very obvious that of course this is not real, there do not at all exist beings on other planes guiding and directing events on the material plane.

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 10/29/17 07:59:42

Turns out the event line is not there currently either. I did like the one time I was able to go though!

• Report Abuse

Posted by h_o_rng at 10/30/17 22:41:53

The hell is happening. Now my job councellor is trying to get me to work at stores less vegan suggesting towards non vegan place.

I went to eat at a vegan restaurant yesterday, mentioned some things afterwards and during. Perhaps angry that I felt tested for whether to work at a vegan place on some collective level or not.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support