HappyCow is loading...

Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hello everyone,

I am Jun and i am happy to join this forum. I have been a vegan for 10 years and it has changed me and my family's lifestyle greatly.

Growing up in an Asian diet, we have always consumed great amounts of veggies and non poultry, but cutting them off is when i really felt the refreshing change.

Currently I am an architect, running between Asia and California. We design for sustainable architecture. I am really passionate about environmental friendly buildings and structures, which i hope it is what the future will be., with everyone living in harmony with the earth and environment.

In my spare time, I run a vega bags and accessories store with my wife. Please check out our store at tokyobags.co. We truly believe and have adopted the vegan way of living in each aspect of our daily lives.

We hope to help people around me understand the lifestyle, health and psychological benefits of living the vegan way, and in harmony and respect with our environment and planet.

Please pardon my poor english.

Wishing everyone here a merry christmas :)

Responses (1)

• Report Abuse

Posted by vtorress23 at 03/03/16 19:55:24

Hi! I'm new to the vegan world but I've been an environmentalist for years (took me a while to really make the connection between my diet and the environment!) and noticed your post, I'm actually in my freshman year of college wanting to go into sustainable architecture so I'd love to be able to talk to you and ask some questions!

You need to be logged in or registered to post.

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now