Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Author Avatar
People should be aware that corporations behind some Youtube personalities give them money to push meat, dairy, and eggs and lie and call them healthy. They also are using their corporate hammers to censor and destroy many different vegan Youtubers who dare tell the truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYcVquRsMU

Responses (4)

Report Abuse

Posted by SalesThruSmiles at 04/26/16 08:42:19

You can see a video showing the connections of these pro-agriculture industry corporate players connected to a multibillion dollar industry, Bertellsmanns here and what they do to silence vegans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYcVquRsMU

Report Abuse

Posted by Star the magic vegan at 04/26/16 17:12:27

I think it is awful that vegan lifestyles get so maligned by the meat industry and misguided meat eaters. It is fairly common. Even recent converts to a vegan lifestyle can not purge all their meat Karma out in the first few years. I have met some very aggressive recently turned Vegans. It is the meat poisoning to consciousness that does it. This is an ancient dilemma. Do we fight back? Do we take the high road and set a good example without confrontation? What approach will harvest the best results? I think it is amazing how many pro vegan YouTube videos there are, but it is true that more pro meat videos are recently arising in that arena. What can be done?

• Report Abuse

Posted by Thalassa4 at 04/29/16 21:14:08

Oh whatever. Freelee promotes eating disorders and has probably done more harm for the image of vegan diets to omnis, more than every "aggressive" vegan combined.

I'm sorry, but I don't play these games. I would get upset if someone was trying to take Earthlings, Cowspiracy, and T.Colin Campbell videos from YouTube, but there's even cool vegan cooking shows there.

People just don't like Freelee. People don't have to like her, just because she's vegan.

• Report Abuse

Posted by Thalassa4 at 05/01/16 19:37:16

By the way, I was at Veg Fest today and got to see first hand what a rude, entitled person Freelee is. I just happened to walk up to the Christian Veg booth and she and her posse were comandeering the vendor space for publicity photos.

They told the woman running the booth, that basically, they were more important.

No one is required to like a person just because they're vegan. I was shocked to see her there. I've never been a fan, now I just have utter contempt for her and DR.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support