Community: Forum: Vegetarian Discussion

Vegan / Vegetarian Discussion - All Things Veg*n Forum

Hello everyone
My wife is a vegetarian from her teen age and she is 35 now.she loves to cook food but she does not feel comfortable to cook meat.sometimes she cooks chicken/fish but she never cook pork/beef because of its smell.last week,we had small family get together at wife was in the kitchen and my sister was cooking pork in the same time.suddenly my wife ran out to the backyard and started crying and shaking.its not the first time for happened before it common for vegetarian?any advice and suggeations will be appreciated.

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by Mountainmystic at 10/22/17 21:37:38

Sanu--From an energy viewpoint, she could be picking up the trauma energy when the pig or cow was killed. Or the smell triggers bad or past life memories. That may explain the emotional response. I am an intuitive and am very sensitive to human and animal energies. If I'm not aware or careful, I can absorb or sense people's or animals pain, emotion, or energy. If your wife is sensing or picking up energy, she should surround herself with white light. Just something to consider.

• Report Abuse

Posted by happah10 at 10/28/17 03:08:54

I wouldn't say that it's common, no.

Of course if more people witnessed the process of animal food production first hand, that reaction would be far more common. The animal agriculture industry has fought hard to make sure the vast majority of humans are completely oblivious.

I would say it's a perfectly normal reaction for someone who is fully aware of how that meat ended up in her kitchen.
    Advice... Don't cook those items. Simple!

• Report Abuse

Posted by ForestNymph at 10/29/17 03:46:53

Uh...don't make your wife cook dead animals? Easy solution. Thanks for your sensitivity in this matter.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support