Community: Forum: Connect With Other Members

Introduce Yourself - Connect with New Friends

Hello there! My name is Nicole and I'm a 17 year old vegetarian who's transitioning to veganism. :)

I've only been a vegetarian for around 2 months now but I decided that I want to go fully vegan.

I'm a total nerd, who loves videogames and books, and I absolutely have no vegan or vegetarian friends that can relate to me.

So if your looking for the same, feel free to leave a comment or whatever, and I'll get back to you when I can. :)

Responses (3)

• Report Abuse

Posted by underneaththerock at 10/24/17 00:45:14

Hi Nicole! My name is Patricia and I have been vegan for four years now. I started an Instagram account that tells the stories of new and lifelong vegans/vegetarians. I am sure you will get some support or inspiration from hearing their stories! Follow us @underneaththerock :)

And congrats on becoming vegan - I am sure you will love this lifestyle. And remember to not be so hard on yourself in the transition - just do the best you can!

• Report Abuse

Posted by Pipes at 10/24/17 05:52:26

My name is Piper, 16, I'm also currently transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. I to, would classify myself as a nerd. I would really love someone to talk to about my transition as I also don't know any other vegans. I'm planning on becoming a raw vegan by the end of the month.
    If your interested email me at for my number :)

• Report Abuse

Posted by emeraldforrest at 03/18/18 18:17:33

I'd love to be your friend. Contact me on Happycow.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support