Join the conversation

I love all animals

Happy wild horse
Posted by Happy wild horse at 01/08/2014

I love all animals

Responses

ahimsa32fa
ahimsa32fa01/09/2014 08:35:34
"No matter what religion you profess, if you knowingly contribute to the suffering of others, if you cannot say with sincerity 'I love all beings', your religion has failed you."
-from one of my books
The Hammer
The Hammer01/13/2014 19:45:10
well said. if you contribute to extreme cruelty to other living beings and defend it, your religion/spirituality or however you want to call it, fails you.
Nowadays anybody has access to youtube and with a few clicks anyone can educate himself about meat and eggs and milk, and the cruelty behind it.
No way anyone can belittle that and say that a person can eat meat and become enlightened at the same time.
Happy wild horse
Happy wild horse03/29/2014 22:38:27
Animals should have as much happyness as we want
StephenS
StephenS03/30/2014 23:27:38
I don't love the political animals ;)
But I won't eat em either - unless they're vegetarian ;)
ahimsa32fa
ahimsa32fa03/31/2014 06:25:47
Your comment may require some explanation...
Happy wild horse
Happy wild horse04/03/2014 10:52:24
StephenS your comment is very funny.
savetheanimals
savetheanimals04/03/2014 12:31:14
If you were not sure if Happy horse was a troll before just read everything she writes.She is standing up for animal exploitation on a form that the majority of contributors are vegans just to get a laugh as demonstrated by her:

"We have no factory farms were I live so no need to be vegan."
and
"Milking a cow can't kill a cow and most cows were I live are happy so I see no harm in drinking a little milk now and again and anyway this site is a vegetarian and vegan site so you are out of order trying to make me vegan!"

She posted the above comments in her Jesus was a vegetarian thread. We have an obligation to try to turn nonvegans into vegans. This site is for finding vegan and vegan friendly establishments. I think you will find the form is ruled by vegans. We will not stop talking to you when you make comments that justify animal exploitation. Their is no justification for animal exploitation and we will debunk any arguments you have trying to prove otherwise. Ahimsa and Hammer did wonderful jobs explaining to you the pain that cows go through to for you to get their rape product (milk). You should go back to your previous thread and respond to them. When you respond to them please prove your not a troll by giving them a response that doesn't ignore all the facts everyone has told you or sound like: "If you do not have any good to say about this post I don't see why you are on this forum." or "go away all u bad people and get a life"

I feel like Happy horse owes Ahimsa, Hammer and the happy cow community a response to Ahimsa and Hammer's posts. You will not respond to their post so, when I saw you posted here I responded here. I thought you might have a better chance of seeing this. I know your a troll and I feel that how you respond to Ahimsa's and Hammer's post would demonstrate that. If your not a troll I am sorry and I think that how you respond to their post would also prove that if that is the case. I don't think StephenS is a troll but, the comment he made here does require an explanation. I have seen post that he made that make me think that he just said something stupid here. I think that he might have an explanation that is reasonable.
Happy wild horse
Happy wild horse04/05/2014 03:45:45
I am not a troll just a 13 year old girl that wants to meet like minded Christian vegetarians/vegans,but I have not found any I am not into animal cruelty and that is a silly comment that you made, and the comment "go away all you bad people" was not to do with animals but to do with people not respecting my religion and what I believe.
ahimsa32fa
ahimsa32fa04/05/2014 06:38:51
HWP-
I'm an atheist, so I guess you wouldn't want to meet a vegan like me, though I've been fighting for animals for quite a few years. My experience is that the vast majority of Christians are very much against vegan philosophy and concern for non-human animals...
Happy wild horse
Happy wild horse04/05/2014 12:02:34
Well it is not good to be taring all Christians with the same stick and being rude about someone's religion and picking on vegetarians when we all have to stick together as animal lovers!
savetheanimals
savetheanimals04/06/2014 03:55:20
The more post you make the more certain I am that you're a troll. In your response to ahimsa and hammer you proved me right by both ignoring the facts and trying to be a dictator again.

Vegetarians still drink and eat rape (dairy products). You have even made some comments that show that you support animal cruelty:

"Milking a cow can't kill a cow and most cows were I live are happy so I see no harm in drinking a little milk now and again and anyway this site is a vegetarian and vegan site so you are out of order trying to make me vegan!"

and

"We have no factory farms were I live so no need to be vegan."

You still didn't give a proper response to ashima and hammer's response to the first comment I have listed above. I thought they gave really great responses. Cows are raped normally with metal poles with bull sperm on the end. Sometimes farmers use their hands. Read ashima and hammer's response. They talk about what happens to baby calves that are born. The reason the baby calves are born is because in order to make milk a cow has to have had a baby just like all other mammals.

Now on to the second animal abuse comment you made that I have listed. I guarantee that you have a factory farm near you. I also guarantee you have a slaughterhouse near you. The animal agriculture business just doesn't want you to know about them. The suffering that the animals go through is unimaginable to us because we don't have to deal with it in our daily lives. The animals have to live with it every day of their lives. It doesn't matter if the animals tortured or murdered came from a factory farm. We shouldn't be trying to promote "humane meat and humane other animal products" We need to be promoting veganism. The farm animals all end up murdered in slaughterhouses with the "humane meat". The animals don't think there's anything humane about being murdered. There is no such thing as humane murder. There is no such thing as any humane animal product.

It is important for animal lovers to stick together. They should also educate each other about the harm animals are receiving. If an animal lover knows another animal lover is abusing animals normally they should call 911. Unforchantly we can't get the government mafia to stop you from supporting the abuse of farm animals. The best thing we can do is educate you about the abuse that is happening. The best thing that you can do to help animals is by going vegan. Animal lovers don't eat animal products. If your an animal lover prove it by going vegan. I recommend watching Gary Yourofsky's speech to help you go vegan: http://www.adaptt.org/life-changing-speech.html
Happy wild horse
Happy wild horse04/06/2014 16:26:36
Do you think that a animal hater would be posting a forum called I love all animals????????????

You need to be logged in or registered to post.