Connect live with fellow vegans, vegetarians, raw foodist, and curious minds. This vegetarian chat is open all hours for all exchanges relating to vegetarianism and veganism, including vegetarian diet and health issues, animal rights, spirituality, advice, community building, travel, and idea sharing. Everyone is welcome.
Already a member? Enter here
Thanks to our members who sponsors of this community space:
- - Once the window loads, you will be able to see other members' names in the list on the right side of the screen.
- - If there are no other members present, consider keeping this page open for a while, and someone will likely join you shortly.
To Send a Message:
- - Type your message in the box next to your username, and click "Send" or press "Enter" on your keypad.
- - If you get a message that says, "You must be connected to send a message," then you will need to re-connect by clicking on the Connection icon. If it says, "You're already connected," but yet you are still unable to send a message, try reloading/refreshing your browser window.
Private Chat with Another User:
- - Click on that user's name in the right column, and then click on the private chat icon.
- - Type: /clear to clear the screen.
- - Sound notification is enabled so you can put your chat window in the background and listen for someone to post a message.
Chat Room Rules:
- Cybersex or sexually explicit conversations are not allowed on this site.
- No swearing, derogatory terms or excessive teasing are allowed. Please be respectful.
- Observe the Platinum Rule: treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Please be respectful of other members comfort in the variously themed rooms by moving and keeping any themed (i.e. political, mature) discussions to the designated chat room.
- Do not send a personal message to anyone without asking them first in the room where they are chatting.
- You may not knowingly advocate or promote any type of illegal activity
- Nasty, crude, vulgar or improper names/photos are not allowed (moderator discretion).
- Moderators and/or Administrators are here to help. Please do not disrespect them in any way.
- Restricting and/or banning anyone who creates a disturbance of any type is under the sole discretion of the Moderators and Administrators.
- Violaters will be warned and/or booted.
Report inappropriate behavior (send transcript and member name)