Fresh juices and smoothies bar. Large drinks menu, has wheatgrass. Open daily. more-less

First Review by vegyogachick
cuzzolme
cuzzolme

Fresh and delicious

5 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2013

I was so glad to find this juice bar (thanks to happy cow)! The juices and smoothies are so fresh, delicious, and nutritious, and they have a great variety. It is a little further south than it showed up on the map for me - walk down Calle San Vincent Martir, south of Plaza Reina, to find it, across from a Starbucks. So good!

vegyogachick
vegyogachick

Delicious and energizing!

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

I got my morning juice fix twice from Zzumo when I was in Valencia. I had fresh squeezed pear juice both time because I'd never had pear juice before. It was delicious! I also had a smoothie one morning which also amazing. Great service and friendly staff make this place a must-do while in Valenica!

Dear Owner and Manager of ZZumo: