Zumo Smoothies Bar - Nice E...

Part of a chain offering fresh juice, smoothies, and some small snacks like wraps, soups, and fresh fruit. All veg but uses dairy in some items. Confirmed open by the owner, March 2014. more-less
Nice Etoile Shopping Center, 30 av Jean Medecin
Nice, France 06000

First Review by Pamina
Pamina
Pamina

Juices and smoothies, but no food

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2015

In-between some evening shopping I came here hoping to get a snack, but the smoothie bar is really just that - a place to get juices and smoothies. Contrary to the information on their website, they don't offer any food.
Service was friendly and I decided to get the Oriental Tonic, a juice of ginseng, ginger, mango and apple. It tasted well, but I have had better ones. I also think it was quite expensive with 4,50€ for the smallest version. Another minus is that there is no seating at all.

To sum up, I think this place is ok and an alternative to all the coffee shops at Nicetoile, but still, it's nothing special.

Pros: A healthy option, Tasted well, Friendly service
Cons: Quite expensive, No seating, Doesn't offer food

Dear Owner and Manager of Zumo Smoothies Bar - Nice Etoile: