Part of a juice bar chain offering in-house-made juices, smoothies, and some small snacks like wraps, soups, and fresh fruit. Mostly vegan. Uses dairy in some items. more-less

First Review by asli g.
asli g.
asli g.
  • non-vegetarian

Horrible juice / not value for money

1 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

Today I paid 9 TL for what the menu claimed to be "mango, passion fruit, apple and ginger juice". The reality was it was apple juice with only a squirt (from plastic bottles - not freshly juiced!) of mango and passion fruit (apparently) puree and an eye watering amount of ginger. I told the lady who prepared the juice that she put way too much ginger and it was overpowering. She offered to "add more apple juice". To add insult to injury, she actually tipped out (!) most of the juice and added a little bit of apple juice. So I ended up with half a cup of apple juice for 9 TL. I don't know of any other enterprise who can make so many mistakes in a row. I will never go there again.

Dear Owner and Manager of Zumo Fresh Juice Bar - Cevahir: