CLOSED: zPizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Has gluten-free and whole wheat crusts. TV, music, Wi-Fi. Confirmed closed, July 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1620 Broadway Ave Unit F (E Pike St)
Seattle, Washington 98122

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by leshiofDOOM
The Hungry Vegan
The Hungry Vegan

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

I've order delivery from this place several times. I have only ever gotten the Berkley Vegan. I've had it both cooked and uncooked. It's definitely better when you cook it at home. It takes at least an hour and it's expensive for what it is. It's okay. I'll get again on a lazy night.

Pros: Delivery, Daiya
Cons: Slow, Expensive

I Love Pizza

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

Was starving and didn't feel like eating out, so my boy friend and I decided to try this place for takeout. SO GOOD. We got the vegan option, and I believe we got some sort of California named pizza but without the chicken on my half. I ate my entire half if that helps to explain how good that place was.

Pros: Large selection of toppings, Had daiya!, Amazing Pizza
Cons: Expensive, Wait was long when it wasn't busy

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: zPizza: