Amazing vegan pizza!!!
For a chain, zpizza has very good pizza.
Z Pizza has some of the best pizza I've had. Their Berkely Vegan is awesome, plus omnis love their pizza too!
Just went here for the first time and I loved it. Had the Berkeley vegan as is, super good. Not only do they have daiya cheese (the best vegan cheese) but they have yummy garden 'meat crumbled' and amazing crust - 100% whole wheat. My family ordered other meat and cheese stuff and really enjoyed it. It is pretty far from us but ill try it again when in roseville.
Cons: far from me, staffer couldnt answer some q's
This is hands down the best vegan pizza I've ever had. The dough made from 100% organic wheat flour is prepared fresh, they use the awesome Daiya cheese, Gardein "meat," and top off the pizza with fresh produce. About 10 of their pizzas can be requested to be made vegan, or just simply order the Berkley Vegan if you're feeling lazy. I recommend the Napoli with Daiya and Mexican pizza with Daiya, sub Gardein for chicken, no sour cream. They are both amazing. Oh, and every Tuesday when you buy a pizza, you get the second for $2!
Cons: they've messed up an order or 2
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Roseville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has zpizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1334 times since Jan 2013.