Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Has gluten-free and whole wheat crusts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
53 WThomas Rd
Phoenix, Arizona
602-234-3289

Open Sun-Thur 10am-10pm, Fri-Sat 10am-11pm.

First Review by veglovr

Great place

4 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

The pizza here was fantastic. All the ingredients were very fresh. Pizza was right out of the oven. They have many vegan options including "meat" crumbles and daiya cheese too! The staff was informative, friendly, very accommodating and fast. We sat outside and enjoyed the live music from the cafe next door too. Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan menu, Fresh ingredients, Great service
Cons: Small indoor seating, Only a couple of vegan desserts, Small outdoor seating

Excellent!

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I am slightly obsessed with pizza... and usually get pizza to go and then add my own Daiya, but they have it in store! They had a vegan pizza on the menu and easily switched out toppings for me.

It was delicious! :)

Pros: Vegan cheese!, Inexpensive, Knowledgeable Staff
Cons: Limited parking

Best Pizza EVER

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2010

My boyfriend and I just ate here and we built our own vegan pizza with daiya cheese, their amazing sausage flavored crumbles, cremini mushrooms, and anaheim peppers. Let me just say that as I took my first bite, it was like I'd died and gone to heaven. The flavor of the sauce was so robust and delicious! These people know how to season their food. I also ordered a salad with pears and candied walnuts which was just OK...next time, I will only order the pizza because the bill came to $30. We ordered an X-large, which is 8 very large slices. I got to take two pieces home, which I'm having for lunch today. I highly recommend their food!!!! I'd give them 5 cows, but it will only allow 4 because it is not a 100% vegetarian restaurant.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, clean

Dear Owner and Manager of zpizza: