Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria franchise offering vegan cheese and veggie burger crumbles for pizza topping. Small seating area. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

veg4life93
veg4life93

The Berkley Pizza

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2016

This place is an excellent option for all! They have vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options available. Personally I had the Berkley vegan pizza and it is the best vegan pizza I've ever had! The manager and staff are always very helpful and welcoming and were there to help me with any questions that I had. I highly recommend this place to all people and I can't wait to go back again.

Pros: vegan options
Jkraus5
Jkraus5

Vegan pizza, speciality pie RIGHT ON THE MENU!!

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2015

The Berkley Pizza is listed right inn the menu! It has " sausage" and a host of veggies with Daiya cheese. They also offered a sandwich and create your own pizza with tons of toppings ( not just peppers and onions like some places).

Definitely worth it for us!

Pros: Vegan speciality pie RIGHT ON the menu, Vegan cheese, Excellent service
AlMaxey
AlMaxey

vegan pizza!!!

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2015

The Berkeley vegan is great or you can order something else with vegan cheese. Tuesday's are buy one get one free.

Pros: vegan cheese, vegan cookies, nice staff
Cons: only pizza

Dear Owner and Manager of zpizza: