Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Has gluten-free and whole wheat crusts. A berkeley vegan pizza (marinara sauce, cheese, veggie burger crumbles, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Italian, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
46703 Mission Blvd (Warm Springs Blvd)
Fremont, California 94539
510-360-9900

Open Sun-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

First Review by sandramv
sandramv
sandramv

yumm

4 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2012

Had the vegan berkley pizza, which was delicious. I have been a vegan for 4 months and it is the first time I truly enjoy a pizza. Also, they had vegan cookies for sale. I also appreciated that they asked if the marinara sauce was okay. I have had many experiences where we have to ask them what is in certain sauces or makings. The fact that they mentioned makes you confident that the right vegan ingredients are being given to you :) ... delicious!

Pros: delicious, quick, attention

Dear Owner and Manager of zpizza: