Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria offering organic crust and sauce and has Daiya vegan cheese, vegetable toppings, vegan meat crumbles. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

nogodsjustwriters
nogodsjustwriters

Okaish

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2014

I ordered one of their vegan pizzas a while ago. I probably should have ordered the "regular" pizza rather than the "large" one, because the pizza I got was about the size of a car tyre. I think if you order "extra-large", you can probably feed a small village.

I never had Daiya cheese before and I don't think I'm the biggest fan. Still, it was a nice pizza and the delivery time was good.
I'd order again, but only a regular-sized pizza ;-) There are better pizza deliveries around and many will happily not put cheese on their vegetarian pizzas. On the other hand, it's nice to support a place that goes the extra mile and actually has vegan cheese available.

Pros: Fully vegan options available, Quick delivery, Huge pizzas
Cons: Not the tastiest pizzas in Dubai

Dear Owner and Manager of zpizza: