Two good options on the menu: a veggie burger and veggie hoagie. Both made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Huge burger on a huge bun--too much bread for my taste but the burger was delicious by itself. The veggie hoagie had zucchini, onion, pepper and tomato in a perfectly done hoagie bun--also delicious. Friendly staff, nice beachfront outdoor seating. Also served a nice unsweetened iced tea.Pros: fresh, made from scratch food, beachfront, friendly staff
Not some frozen Garden Burger or Morning Star burger. This is made from scratch from vegetables with no fillers! I was trying to guess all the veges in it and could not quite figure it out. Very good!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cape May Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Zoe's Beachfront Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1143 times since Jan 2013.