Natural vegetarian food restaurant, bar, and store. Offers meals made with products that are organic, whole, seasonal, and local. Raw food available. Sunday brunch from 10.30-14.00. Collaborates with other organizations for the promotion of the food culture of the land and natural nutrition. Changed to 100% veg menu, June 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine
Via Felice Venezian 24a
Trieste, Italy 34124
040-2460420

Mon-Fri 8:30am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm

First Review by AndreaVeg
MuikkusenMatkassa
MuikkusenMatkassa

Good food and nice restaurant

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2015

Nice, easy-going place. Food was tasty and inventive. Restaurant is spacious, and it also has a peaceful outdoor terrace. I recommend it.

Pros: Good, inventive food, good ingredients, Clean, nice interior, Peaceful outdoor terrace
klaus_rieser
klaus_rieser

Great Food, Lots Of It Vegan

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2015

Delicious food at moderate prices. True, a few dishes contain meat, but the majority is veg or vegan and they adjust everything to vegan. We came here on our first night and returned every evening. Very nice Mexican food, also wok. Produce of great quality. Good wines and local beer, too. Very friendly. Very central location. In good weather also nice, quiet outdoor space.

Pros: Quality And Taste Of Food, Location, Many Vegan Choices
Lveg
Lveg

Kind staff and cozy atmosphere

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

My boyfriend and I went in one thursday night to eat vegan food but we didn't have a lot of time because our movie was starting in less than 45 min, fast and friendly service even if the place was busy, we ate very tasty meals and drank very nice wine, so we walked away with a smile on our face and very happy of this experience.

StellaValencic
StellaValencic

Extremely disappointed

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

When two of us entered the resturant, we first sat at the table. There was only one guest in the restaurant, and she was already eating. Nobody from the restaurant staff (of four people) didn't come to our table for 10min or even greet us at all. So I went to the bar, but the waitress was packing a meal for the other guest. I stayed there and she didn't even look at me, or said anything. So I waited untill she had finished, but then she went to clean other tables. Other workers also didn't show any interest or any sign my presence. I was standing there, already annoyed. And then, the waitress sneezed, blew her nose in front of us, didn't even clean her hands and ust continued working in the restaurant.
That was just too much for me and we decided to leave and never come back.
I just couldn't eat after all that as I felt very sad and disappointed.

Pros: vegan food (rare in Trieste), nothing, nothing
Cons: bad service, high prices, dubitable hygene
lallilaranja
lallilaranja

Try natural wines here!

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

I went there just because one of the few places for vegans in Trieste, and I had a pleasant surprise since I'm fond of natural wines. In fact Zoe Food has a good selection of Italian natural wines, as Bellotti's Semplicemente Vino, amazing unfiltered proseccos Costadilà, Denis Montanar's and Radikon's orange wines. All these matches perfectly with Zoe's vegan dishes. We had seitan and tempeh, and chocolate cake.

NickdaSirolo
NickdaSirolo

good atmosphere

Posted on 04 / 01 / 2013

good atmosphere and very good food...just a little bit expensive.

button
button

Wonderful

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2012

LOVE THIS PLACE! Clean, elegant atmosphere but still warm, and inviting. Excellent english spoken here by the very sweet friendly staff. Plenty of vegan options, and don't miss the Sunday brunch!

Pros: Healthy, Kind staff, Great atmosphere
JoyS
JoyS

vegan options

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2011

I went there a few times and I've only tried their vegan options, so that's all I can write about. The portions are small and expensive for what you get. The food is not bad. Their recipes are very simple and easy to do. The place looks nice although the music tends to be too loud. It is a good place to eat if you're into eating only organic food.

Pros: cozy
AndreaVeg
AndreaVeg

good place

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2010

it's a very good looking place with friendly staff and a small children area. It offers a complete vegan menu and a good list of centrifuges, fresh juices and vegan smoothies.
inside there's also a little food shop.

Pros: healthy cuisine, organic food, local food
Cons: a little bit expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Zoe Food: