Zloty Osiol

IronDread
IronDread

Vegan lunch

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

Good food, although not many vegan options. Good prices and friendly staff.Nice interiors, absolutely I love the bathroom:)

Pros: Beautiful and cosy, Polite staff
Cons: Too much diary:(
Kris G
Kris G

Outstanding

5 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2013

One of the best veggie places I visited. Food is cooked and baked each day differently. Portions are big and the combinations of tastes are exceptionally good. The restaurant has very chill out atmosphere.

shinyuu
shinyuu

срце мое...

5 Posted on 11 / 14 / 2012

Ok, maybe this will be a little subjective but... I just love this place.
I almost lose it because the map didn't show me a right place. But it's just on the other side of the building, which is marked as "Mariacka 1". So don't give up and keep eyes open! It's really close to the city center and a railway station, what is perfect. There is wifi, you can pay by card, service is talking English so they will show you and explain what is vegan and what is vegetarian. Beside main dishes you can take some fruit or vegetable salads. Portions are big, food is tasty, prices are good. So everything is just perfect. But not only this. Also decorations, music, everything create such beautiful atmosphere and I was extremely happy when I... went to the toilet. On the doors and walls, slavic national songs and poems lyrics were written everywhere. My slavic soul was full of happiness.

Pros: atmosphere, vegan food, wifi!
Cons: don't see any ;-)
Aya
Aya

Nice place

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

It was very nice to find vegan food in Katowice. The waitress was really nice (she spoke English) and knew which dishes were vegan and which weren't. We arrived at lunchtime, so the restaurant was a bit crowded (it seems it's very popular place).
The dishes were home-style and quite simple, but really tasty.
4 cows, because it's not entirely vegan. ;)

Pros: Nice food, Nice atmosphere, Quite cheap
JoellaPrice
JoellaPrice

lovely chilled out place

4 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2011

This place was a life saver when I was travelling in Poland. The staff were friendly and some spoke english. It was a little difficult finding the place as there was no sign outside but once inside it was nicely decorated with nice wallpaper and attractive lighting. My meal was 11 Zloty which include a chunk of lasagne (there was many to choose from: mushroom, tomato and cheese, spinach, lentil etc) and that came with the salad bar which had typical Polish veg (beetroot, grated cabbage etc) the spinach lasagne was nice!! I recommend this place!

Pros: food taste, decoration, food choice
Cons: hard to find

Dear Owner and Manager of Zloty Osiol: