Typical Chinese vegetarian restaurant. Location is a few kilometers out of town. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Chinese

First Review by Sebastiaan
Sebastiaan
Sebastiaan

Anoter Sandakan veggie place.

3 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2009

Z.L. is located in Pasaraya, about 5 km from the citycentre on the way to the airport. Very close to Badar Indah, but on the other side of the main road. This means there are 3 veg.restaurants in this area now. This one is most easy to find. When you come from the airport you can see it from the main road. On your left, just after Pizzahut. As I have only been once at this place yet I think it's not fair to judge to much. It's the usual Chinese vegetarian food you get, but may be my choise was not so good as the food was not that interesting. Also service was quite slow. So I should suggest: give it a try when you are in Sandakan, but also don't forget the other veggie restaurants!

Dear Owner and Manager of Z.L.: