I was their regular patron at this eatery until three different occasion with serious issue. Found snail on vegetables. Nymph on my bitter gourd soup and insects. Sounded back to them on their quality and hygience never got improved. Some staffs attitude is really bad. I dont ask for refund and not even a sorry for all this bad experience.
The place is a bit like coffee shop style. You can either have set meals or order stir fried. Rather typical Chinese food. Portion is slightly big (you can choose from small, medium and big portion) and good if you are to eat in big group. We have 5 adults and 2 children. Had a very satisfying (and a bit over eat, ordered too many dishes) meals at around SGD 70, including drinks.Pros: *
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Zi Zai Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 610 times since Jan 2013.