Serves meat, veg options available. The meat offered is fish and poultry, no red meat. A healthier food concept with food made in-house daily with many organic produce whenever possible. Many vegetarian choices. Quick service, open space with view of kitchen. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, International, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by HughWilliamAlexander
JEVA
JEVA

A Healthy Choice

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

If you're hungry & are looking for a nutritious light meal especially if you're a vegeterian, a vegan or a consious eater, visit Zest... you & your stomach will leave the place content & fulfilled with the raw food, raw salad, as well as superb vegan options on the menu. Bon appetit!!

Pros: Fresh, Healthy, Honest
kmehta
kmehta

Awesome vegan and raw food option !!!!

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

Located in the food court at Ibn Batuta mall, you will not be disappointed. We had a fresh orange juice, soup and an awesome Falafel salad. Lunch for 2 is approximately 80 DHS.
Would definetly visit again, as a vegan, Zest has some mouth watering options. My wife a raw food eater also loved the experience. She really enjoyed the raw salad options, especially the wide selection available.

If your in the area, a must !!!!

Pros: Excellent food, Very fresh, Good Value
rawvegan69
rawvegan69

Great Little Vegan Option In Dubai

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2013

Us Raw/Vegans are hard pressed to find safe options for Raw/Vegans in Dubai. I found Zest to be a little gem tucked away within the Ibn Battuta shopping mall. Although not a Raw restaurant per se, they have a great selection of fresh salads and fruit smoothies to choose from. Ive come to love the Mango Tango Smoothie (ask for no yogurt). I was delighted to find no additives were used and management en-devour to be as close to home cuisine as circumstance could allow. They even deliver to my location.

Pros: Raw Salads, Fresh Juice, Vegan veggie Soups
HughWilliamAlexander
HughWilliamAlexander

A healthy and delicious oasis

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2012

If you looking for good , healthy , fresh and delicious food I found Zest to be the answer to my prayers . I was even excited to hear that they do delivery to Dubai Marina amongst other areas where I live. Prices are very reasonable and the portions generous in fact it took me 2 days to eat one of my salads cos there was so much and my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Finally to top it all in a region where the service is pretty short the whole team at Zest were polite , friendly , efficient and clearly well trained.

Dear Owner and Manager of Zest: