Zerbos Health Food Superstore

11,000+ square feet stocking vitamins and supplements, natural foods that are orgainc, gluten free, wheat free, sugar free, also herbal teas, organic fruits and vegetables. Free seminars and events monthly held by doctors, dieticians, and nutritionists. Inside is Harry's Health Bar which offers fresh organic juices, smoothies, veggie sandwiches, salads, and a veg soup daily. more-less
34164 Plymouth Rd (between Farmington and Wayne Rd)
Livonia, Michigan 48150
734-427-3144

Mon-Sat 9:30am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

First Review by Moocowmelanie
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Needs fixing.

1 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2013

I won't review the store until they fix the attitude of some of the employees - one in particular. She has probably been with them the longest, and I don't understand why. Some of the staff is friendly and helpful, but not all. I used to go there often, but I can no longer abide the attitude of some of the employees, and I'm not going back, and I only live a mile away.

Dear Owner and Manager of Zerbos Health Food Superstore: