Cafe attached to the yoga studo. Serves healthy food and beverages using organic, fresh ingredients. Produce is washed with ozone as disinfectant. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Raw, Pizza, Juice bar

sianelyse
sianelyse

would recommend!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2015

Hanoi is very busy and so overwhelming that this place became our little oasis during our stay. We were there every single dat, sometimes twice. My favorite food was the hommus pizza and the mango fresh spring rolls. They have good smoothies and juices and I also loved the cookies!

lorik1
lorik1

Great Food In A Clean, Quiet Setting

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2015

Really enjoyed everything here. Seats are super comfy for lounging and all the food we tried was delicious and healthy. We got the pesto pizza, veggie pho, and avocado nem. I don't know who said the portions were small, but between 2 people we were stuffed. This was the only real veggie restaurant close to the old town in Hanoi we were able to find, just wish we had found it earlier! Prices are a little high, but the quality think it was definitely worth it.

Pros: Healthy, Atmosphere
tofu-on-a-stick
tofu-on-a-stick

Expensive, but tasty

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

The food here is tasty generally, but is expensive for Ha Noi and it isn't exactly huge servings to fill one up.

The place is certainly relaxed, but there is no feeling of being in Vietnam really.

I go on occasion, and have something like a burger, but it isn't for every day by any means.

They have good drinks and the vegan chocolate cake is really good.

Pros: Tasty, Relaxed
Cons: Expensive

Willisonroad
Willisonroad

Overpriced, flavorless food.

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2015

People who run the place are really nice. The space is very comfy and relaxed but the food is terrible. It is basically Western prices with below western quality/quantity.

I ordered the falafel and it was super bland and boring. We spent almost $20US for lunch and still left hungry.

I saw them microwaving their vegetables and using lots of prepared, processed food products. It was definitely not worth the money.

Pros: healthy food
Cons: pricey , small portions, flavorless food.
ElyceStefaniSandri
ElyceStefaniSandri

Healthy vegan food

Posted on 02 / 04 / 2015

Very good food. I tried two specials, pho and curry. Both were very lovely! My chai was a little bland, needed a little sweetener. Though the cookie and dried coconut that came with the drinks were delicious. I also tried the green smoothie, which tasted nice but was warm. Food does take a while to come to you after ordering, but they seem to put a lot of effort into the food. It is expensive, but that is expected for the type of food and ingredients they use.

samantha84
samantha84

amazing hippy food

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2015

This place had a lovely atmosphere, excellent service, and fantastic delicious hippy Western veg food. My friend and I got the sampler platter and a bowl of vegetarian pho and we would highly recommend both dishes. The salad rolls and multiple dipping sauces were especially amazing.

Miggi
Miggi

Fresh Tasting, Well-presented Food

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2015

Mostly vegan menu. We tried the tasting platter for two, fresh fruit drinks and cake.
Really fresh tasting food, quite healthy, good flavours and nice presentation. Clean welcoming relaxed comfy environment.
Cost a little more than other cafes we tried so far but we thought good value for the quality - roughly £15 for the meal for us both.

Pros: Mostly Vegan, Vegan Cake, Comfy Relaxed Clean
Cons: Not 100% Vegan
OnDine
OnDine

Pricy but delicious

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2014

Relaxing and nice place to eat healthy & delicious food. Prices therefore are high, I paid 50k for a coconut-aloe vera drink and 130k for a yummy caramelised zucchini and black bean burger with chia seed bread and little salad. Worth a visit. Great value for money.

Pros: many vegan options, yummy & healthy, central locat
Cons: little bit pricy, serves egg meals (e.g. Quiche)
Floyd205
Floyd205

Amazing International Vegan Cuisine

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2014

We had the Zenith's tasty taster menus, fresh juice, banana chocolate almond shake, cookies and dark chocolate cake. Nearly everything was really yummy.

Pros: Free Wifi, Vegan Deserts , Cosy Athmosphere
MelissaDeniz
MelissaDeniz

Good, healthy food

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

I like this cafe a lot - the decor is really amazing and the staff are very nice. The food is quite good, they use fresh ingredients.

Kimxula
Kimxula

Excellent veg food in Old Quarter of Hanoi

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

Really glad I decided to go to Zenith Yoga Cafe. I loved the decor inside with it's tables made from pallets, comfy sofas to stretch your legs out on and informational tidbits under the glass table tops. Very relaxing. The food itself was great; I had a green smoothie (which tasted very vanilla-y and delicious) and the caramelized zucchini and black bean burger which was very wholesome and tasty. It was hard to choose something from the menu as it all sounded so good! As someone below has said, it was refreshing to eat at a vegan place that didn't have any mock meat dishes which are prevalent in most veg places in Vietnam. Prices were perhaps a little higher than the average place, but I think the quality of the food is worth it.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 04, 2014

Pros: Decor, Varied menu, High quality food
Cons: A little pricey
killianH
killianH

Vegan oasis!!

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

Vegan (some vegetarian options too) place in the middle of town. This place started really strong but has since lost some force as the Kiwi lady that opened it has left. They still serve a great range of vegan food with interesting ingredients, and is still the better option for vegan food in the old quarter.

Pros: great variety of ingredients, value for money, interesting menu
philjdomm
philjdomm

Decor

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2014

Zen atmosphere.
Yoga place

Pros: Zen, Atmosphere, Decor
Cons: Hard To Find
Hellavegan
Hellavegan

best vegan food in hanoi!

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

The foods you been missig while traveling in asia. Blackbean burger, mushroom sandwich, baked falafel in pita and pumpkinsoups are som of the dishes on The menu. All with helthy salads with avocado, nuts and seeds. Also good coffee and a vegan chocolate cake. Friendly staff that speaks english well. Not al menu is vegan. Try this place!

Zambezikid
Zambezikid

Interesting place

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

Had a nice meal here. The place has a fairly expansive menu and uses organic food. Dishes are Western and Vietnamese fusion.

Prices are also a fusion between East and West!

Pros: Good menu, Interesting food
Cons: Expensive, In Old Quarter of downtown
EveArmstrong
EveArmstrong

Good but pricy

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

I liked the food here alot- me and my boyfriend shared the mezze plate. They have a good slection of healthy vegan food without the mock meats you get in so many asian resturants. Also there was vegan choccolate cake! However this said for the amount of food we got it was very expensive.

Pros: good food, nice atmosphere
Cons: very expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Zenith Yoga Cafe: