Popsicles and ice cream made with fresh and organic fruit and herbs. Has vegan and organic menu choices including a "deep chocolate" vegan ice cream. Previously located on Kill Devil Hills. Every Summer hours are Mon-Sat 1pm-10pm. more-less
3712 N Croatan Hwy

busybeeyogini
busybeeyogini

we will return!

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2014

Amazing! They are not usually open on Monday, but we're in the office in the back, so we were able to get one of their delicious treats! The owner was very helpful and gave us recommendations on where to eat in the area. We tried ice cream sandwiches, wow! Some are vegan. Next time to the Popsicles :)

Libby Ann
Libby Ann

Out of Stock

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I could only give them 4 stars because they were out of everything I wanted to try. I ended up getting a pint of their vegan chocolate ice-cream. It was delicious! We asked for plastic spoons to eat it with and they acted like that was a strange request. An ice-shop with no spoons...lol. She did finally round a couple up though. Maybe they were hers from her take-out lunch or something.

Pros: delicious, cute shop, vegan options
Cons: out of stock, no spoons
RonnieWeinstein
RonnieWeinstein
  • non-vegetarian

A Great Surprise!

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

Meets both of my criteria for dessert...awesome tasting & healthy! Can't wait to get back to the OBX for another round.

Pros: Clean, Artsy, Casual, Comfortable, Super Friendly Service, Delicious, Reasonably priced & Healthy
Cons: Wish they were open until 9 PM, WIsh they had a location in NOVA

sprouted
sprouted

my new favorite spot

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I can not get enough vegan dark chocolate ice cream!!! It is SO good!! I have bought other grocery store Soy/Coco vegan ice creams and this one is way better!!

Such a nice addition to the beach. I hope they will see a ton of support from the community and tourists.

Pros: location, decor, friendly
obxmaureen
obxmaureen

Great Vegan Ice Cream

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2012

As of this writing they have only one flavor of vegan ice cream and several vegan pops. I have only had the ice cream (chocolate) and it is really good! I recently approached the owner about making a vegan ice cream cake for my daughter's birthday party and they gladly accepted the request. The cake was beautiful and delicious! i literally cant wait for my birthday so i can get them to make me another cake!

Pros: Family owned and operated, friendly and accommodating
Cons: i'm living for the vegan chunky monkey
Guest
Guest

So Fresh!

Posted on 05 / 10 / 2012

My family and I love Zen Pops! They are so fresh and delicious! My fav? Strawberry Kiwi! It has that fresh, picked from a field, strawberry taste with big kiwi chunks! To die for!

zenpopsshop
zenpopsshop

Yum!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2012

Must try the pineapple cilantro pops! The watermelon Agave is awesome too!

Dear Owner and Manager of Zen Pops: