Popsicles and ice cream made with fresh and organic fruit and herbs. Has vegan and organic menu choices including a "deep chocolate" vegan ice cream. Previously located on Kill Devil Hills. Every Summer hours are Mon-Sat 1pm-10pm. more-less

First Review by zenpopsshop
Libby Ann
Libby Ann

Out of Stock

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I could only give them 4 stars because they were out of everything I wanted to try. I ended up getting a pint of their vegan chocolate ice-cream. It was delicious! We asked for plastic spoons to eat it with and they acted like that was a strange request. An ice-shop with no spoons...lol. She did finally round a couple up though. Maybe they were hers from her take-out lunch or something.

Pros: delicious, cute shop, vegan options
Cons: out of stock, no spoons
RonnieWeinstein
RonnieWeinstein
  • non-vegetarian

A Great Surprise!

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

Meets both of my criteria for dessert...awesome tasting & healthy! Can't wait to get back to the OBX for another round.

Pros: Clean, Artsy, Casual, Comfortable, Super Friendly Service, Delicious, Reasonably priced & Healthy
Cons: Wish they were open until 9 PM, WIsh they had a location in NOVA
sprouted
sprouted

my new favorite spot

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I can not get enough vegan dark chocolate ice cream!!! It is SO good!! I have bought other grocery store Soy/Coco vegan ice creams and this one is way better!!

Such a nice addition to the beach. I hope they will see a ton of support from the community and tourists.

Pros: location, decor, friendly

obxmaureen
obxmaureen

Great Vegan Ice Cream

5 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2012

As of this writing they have only one flavor of vegan ice cream and several vegan pops. I have only had the ice cream (chocolate) and it is really good! I recently approached the owner about making a vegan ice cream cake for my daughter's birthday party and they gladly accepted the request. The cake was beautiful and delicious! i literally cant wait for my birthday so i can get them to make me another cake!

Pros: Family owned and operated, friendly and accommodating
Cons: i'm living for the vegan chunky monkey
Guest
Guest

So Fresh!

5 Posted on 05 / 10 / 2012

My family and I love Zen Pops! They are so fresh and delicious! My fav? Strawberry Kiwi! It has that fresh, picked from a field, strawberry taste with big kiwi chunks! To die for!

Dear Owner and Manager of Zen Pops: