Tea lounge and cafe serving organic raw vegan and gluten-free food. Makes daily soup, grain bowl, salad, as well as desserts. Located in the town's historic area, one mile from Fort Lauderdale airport. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, American, Fusion
56 N Federal Hwy
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
954-241-4655

Open Tue, Fri 12-6pm, Thur 12-7pm, Sat 11am-3pm.

First Review by flyingvegan
maulydaft
maulydaft

Nice little place

4 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

It IS a mystery to find this little cafe mixed in with the antique stores of Dania Beach.
The raw food I had was great and I also bought some herbal tea for cramps (works pretty well! Most tea hasn't for me!)and some raw vegan lip balm. Super nice owners.

NuriaAlmeida
NuriaAlmeida

A little bit of everything

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

I walked in and it smelled divine. The atmosphere was calm and inviting. Everywhere there was something to feast your senses on. The food was delicious and the portions a good size. Every space in Zen Mystery has a clear and uncluttered purpose, encouraging me to stay a while. Wether to eat, belly dance, read, do yoga or meditate, this center does not disappoint. I plan on being a regular here and I'm so grateful there now exists such a wonderful addition to the area.

flyingvegan
flyingvegan

Great place!

5 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2013

I ordered a salad and Grain bowl. Both were very high quality and a good size portion. Thier pricing is very reasonable, I will go there again.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Zen Mystery: