An all vegetarian health food store. Selling special Chinese tea, vegetarian and vegan food products, large array of frozen mock meats and Chinese ingredients. Buddhist. more-less

First Review by MaitreyaBelmore
nerida
nerida

Good little shop with sweet staff

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2012

This shop is the original Veg supermarket in Cabramatta, it is small but has a good variety considering the size. The only thing is if you are vegan you have to check everything you are buying in case it's got dairy etc, nonetheless, big bags of soya meat are great, lots of stuff in their fridge section too.

The staff are quite nice at this store and their customers are often very helpful too, I once met a cute elderly lady who gave me her number and offered me cooking lessons if I could get a group of family and friends together! So sweet!

Try the mini buns that you steam, they are so yum!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good selection, Great steam buns!
Cons: Small, Vegetarian not vegan, Normal trading hours
MaitreyaBelmore
MaitreyaBelmore

All You Need for Vegetarian Cooking, Snacks, Gifts

5 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2010

This shop is any vegetarian's heaven! Perfect place for all you need for vegetarian cooking, snacks, breakfast, sauces, sweets, mock meats, health food, and even gifts! A place like this we must support! Shop with confidence that everything stocked here are not only cruelty free, but also onion and garlic free! So I always get my gift giving done from shopping here. What better way to introduce and promote vegetarianism then start from our gift giving routines?

Pros: Great selection of vegetarian stuff, Friendly service, Well priced & all vegetarians
Cons: Very small shop, rather secluded

Dear Owner and Manager of Zen Gardens: