Serves meat, veg options available. Uses whole and organic ingredients served as simple combinations, and labels the variety of vegan items. Dine in or grab-n-go. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
1710 Pearl St
Boulder, Colorado 80302

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Robin Boulder
Liza L.
Liza L.

Good food

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2015

I have eaten here a few times and each time has been great. I had the vegetarian reuben sandwich and I inhaled it. I didn't even realize it was gluten free until after the fact. Their juices are expensive but so refreshing. The collard green wrap was also good but not as hearty as the reuben.

Pros: good food
Cons: can be expensive

Unfortunately Not Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly:(

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2015

I've been frequenting Zeal since it opened but will no longer patronage this restaurant because tonight I found tiny, I mean easy to miss, pieces of unidentifiable meat. Yuck! Once I started to look for them they were everywhere:( This leads me to believe it was on purpose because I simply ordered a rainbow curry bowl with TOFU. Spread the word! They either have a major cross-contamination issue or are intentionally disrespecting the dietary needs/habits of vegetarians/vegans.

Ned Harding
Ned Harding

Not great for vegan

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2014

The menu looks great for a vegan, but it just seemed like something was missing from the meals. I won't be going back.

Robin Boulder
Robin Boulder

Great for breakfast

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

All fresh food - and delicious cold press juices. A great addition to Boulder's morning options.

Pros: Fresh food, Cold Press Juices, Nice presentation
Cons: Room a little noisey when crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Zeal: