A lovely little shop run by a very friendly couple. Though small in size, it is very well stocked with a variety of vegan goodies. I always stock up on nutritional yeast (which I believe is the least expensive in comparision to other health stores) and occiasonally on vegan cheeses. Reasonable prices.Pros: Many vegan products, Well stocked, Friendly owners
Good selection of all the basics from soy milk to tofu, to tvp plus spreads and great speciality breads. I've bought a few loafs of the spelt bread and it's awesome stuff. Owners are friendly and very helpful.Pros: Great breads, Central location, Friendly owners
Cons: Small size of store
This little shop is situated at the base of the Ljubljana castle and is packed full of great veg products, such as several types of vegetable milks, spreads, cereals, beans, a refrigerated section, spices, protein powders, baby products, hygiene products... The shop is run by a lovely couple who speaks some English; they were extremely helpful in translating what the different products were. Excellent variety and quality products - I even bought quite a few things to take back home!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ljubljana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Zdrava Trgovinca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 888 times since Jan 2013.