Zante Pizza and Indian Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian pizza and Indian food restaurant. Has one pizza made without cheese labeled as vegan, or you could create your own. Doesn't seem to offer vegan cheese, though. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by FoodAndLoathing
FoodAndLoathing
FoodAndLoathing

Greatest (only?) vegan Indian pizza

4 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2013

Despite the somewhat snide description that is posted above, the vegan Indian pizza that is sold here is just the greatest thing ever. I cannot imagine why someone would do something as unnatural as getting CHEESE on an Indian pizza! That makes no sense, cheese doesn't go on Indian food. Vegan cheese on an Indian pizza? That makes even LESS sense. We all need to stop having such an emotional attachment to cheese, in my opinion, and embrace this epic yumminess.

The in-person menu proclaims that Zante is a haven for vegans and vegetarians, which is certainly true for me. Truth is, though, I've never gotten anything but the vegan Indian pizza, because it's so good, why would I risk disappointment by trying something new?

The vegan pizza costs less than the vegetarian, which is as it should be. A medium sized one will likely stuff two people to the brim. It's gonna be about 4 nice-sized slices each.

Take a look at the picture I've posted of this pizza goodness.

Dear Owner and Manager of Zante Pizza and Indian Cuisine: