Serves meat, veg options available. Part of pizzeria chain, this one is at the Ward Center Auahi Street Shops. Has a Berkley vegan pizza with soy meat crumbles and offers vegan Daiya cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by treehugger760
EmilyOh
EmilyOh

great chain!

3 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2014

Great place for yummy vegan pizza! Love it. And it even looked like my vegan pizza was cut in another area than my husbands non vegan. Way to make me smile! Great chain restaurant wherever you find one!

Pros: yummy! , vegan friendly 100%, easy parking
Eviecus
Eviecus

Vegan Pizza!! YEAH!!

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

I was so happy when I finally got to eat here...it was so good I came back a second time. The first time I had the Berkeley Vegan (marinara sauce, daiya cheese, veggie burger crumbles, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers). The second time I had the California pizza (organic tomato sauce, tomatoes, red onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, black olives) with daiya cheese.
Easily the tastiest pizza I've eaten. Wish they had a Z Pizza in Ireland!

Pros: Vegan Pizza!!!, Great food and many options, Friendly and informative staff
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Vegan Pizza, Yum!

4 Posted on 05 / 02 / 2013

I really enjoyed Z Pizza, loved that they offered Daiya. The service was great and so was the food!

Pros: vegan friendly, nice service , good food

DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

Vegan pizza!

4 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2012

This place was such a great find. Since they were so close to where we were staying in Waikiki we were really hoping to try the luxury of having pizza delivered to us(we take pleasure in the little things), but unfortunately they don't deliver to Waikiki at all so it was a quick ride over there to pick up the pizza. So good! We got half and half of their different vegan selections.

Pros: great vegan selection, fresh tasting, helpful
Cons: don't deliver to waikiki
faisca
faisca

Looking For Vegan Pizza? This Is The Place.

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2011

I was so excited to discover Z Pizza. Quality ingredients, good corporate stewardship and supportive of various diets (ie - vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc). The vegan pizzas are made with Daiya cheese. You can custom design your pizza with a variety of toppings, or choose the 'Berkley' which is standard on the menu (cheaper than building it custom). My only real criticism is they have a very limited drink selection. Pretty much fountain sodas. Wish they offered more healthy options. Also, the pies are very expensive. I recommend signing up for their eNewletter. You'll instantly receive a discount coupon. This makes the pizza slightly more affordable, and you can continue to "sign up" and receive the coupons indefinitely (I hope!).

Recently they promoted a vegan pizza by the slice day on their newsletter. Normally you cannot buy the Berkley by-the-slice (Only non-vegan pizzas are baked daily). But, for one day they offered it. This was great for lunch and saves you from having to order an entire pie everytime. Hope they decide to do this everyday.

Pros: Consistently Good, Friendly Staff
Cons: Expensive
treehugger760
treehugger760

Vegan Pizza! Yummy.

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2009

Awsome vegan pizza. When we told the woman behind the counter we wanted the vegan cheese on a pizza, she produced a list of vegan ingredients and details the resaurant keeps behind the counter. Great service and great pizza!

Pros: Friendly knowledgable staff, Good Value

Dear Owner and Manager of Z Pizza: