Yummy Yummy Good Stuff

This organic and vegan juice bar offers fresh juices, smoothies, desserts, gluten free desserts, kombucha, and raw foods. Uses biodegradable utensils and packaging. Previously down the street on Broad St. more-less

First Review by beukeboo23
cowgodess77
cowgodess77

Great place to get a juice and relax!

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

Yummy Yummy Good Stuff is a small vegan juice bar/cafe located where Down To Earth used to be. Unfortunately they don't offer the kind of prepared food that Down To Earth used to, but it does serve as a nice juice bar/hangout spot.

Pros: organic juice
Cons: carries Papa Ganache (read my review)
beukeboo23
beukeboo23

Don't bother, because they don't

1 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2012

If I could give "0" stars I would. I ordered the groupon for the 3 day cleanse. It said I could place orders via email, so that's exactly what I did. Never heard back- not even an automated response telling me someone would contact me. So then I figured I ought to call instead. The first time I called, I was hung up on when I mentioned the Groupon. I was on a landline, so it clearly wasn't a reception problem. The second time I called (a few days later), they took my name and number and said the owner would call me back that day b/c she had stepped out. That never happened, either. I finally called around 7:30pm- half an hour before they were supposed to close- and left a message leaving my name and number, also expressing the fact that I was not impressed with their service so far. They have been open since 8am, its now 2pm, and no one has bothered to return my call.

You would think the idea of the Groupon was to get their name around & get people interested in their recent revamp and relocation. Instead, all it did was completely turn me off. I will continue to make the drive to Asbury to hit the Basin Bar & I highly recommend you do the same.

My next contact is to Groupon to express my dissatisfaction.

Dear Owner and Manager of Yummy Yummy Good Stuff: