A bakery selling muffins, pies, cookies, cupcakes, gluten-free breads, cakes, tarts. Has a few vegan options - call ahead. Coffee and tea available. Free Wi-Fi. more-less
734 Philadelphia St
Indiana, Pennsylvania 15701

Tue-Thu 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm

First Review by BambiLee1024

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2014

I actually heard of this place on the radio (Key 96). Everything there is vegan, with a lot of gluten free options. It's kind of pricey, in my opinion, but they seem to always have specials listed on their Facebook page, and they also have a rewards card. They even had live music the other day when I went. I got several different flavors of cupcakes when I went, and they were all fantastic! I'm not big on GF products, but I couldn't tell the difference as I got a mixed bag of GF and non-GF cupcakes. I would get each of the flavors again, but one in particular was especially good. I think it was mocha flavored, and it had two coffee beans on top. I've been there twice so far, and both times the staff was really friendly and helpful. I'm indecisive, especially with so many goodies, but the cashier was more than happy to show me each of the flavor options, tell me which she liked best, and answer any other questions I had. If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend going here!

Pros: Many delicious options, Helpful and friendly staff, Come on, they have cupcakes!
Cons: A bit pricey