Vegetarian fast food cafe located under the cinemas in the main food court of the Bondi Junction Westfield Plaza Shopping Centre. Serves falafels, pita bread, dips, and salads which, according to the staff, are all vegan. The bagels, however, contain egg and some platters come with a hard boiled egg. Open Mon-Sun during shopping centre hours. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by thelink
blinki
blinki

good falafel

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

Really good falafel. Pitas are well stufed and filling. Food court is about as nice as shopping centre food courts get. There was a bit too much going on in their signature pita for my taste- I think it had a little of everything they have in it. I think it'd be better being simpler to really show off the falafel. Overall I wouldn't go out of my way for it but if you are in the shopping centre anyway it's good to have it there.

cseneque
cseneque

Veg falafels perfected

5 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2012

Fresh, crispy falafel balls that you can have in a pita or on a platter with a tasty combination of salads, pickles and the best sauces I've ever tasted! Hummus, herbed tahini, baba ghanoush and tomato salsa--it's just an amazing combo and cheap as chips.

Pros: fast, friendly service, convenient food court seating, all vegetarian, most vegan
Cons: only one location I'm aware of
David Ward
David Ward

Yummba

4 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2012

I have tried out Yummba this week and I am very impressed with their falafels. Perhaps the best falafels I have tasted. They put them in a pita and some sauces etc. Fantastic. All for $9.

Vegan friendly; just ask for what is vegan.

The chips are advertised as healthy. Taste is nothing special with them though.

Pros: vegan friendly, taste, value
Cons: Busy food court, Most vegetarian

fitvegan
fitvegan

Fantastic Falafel

5 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2010

Yummba makes some of the best falafel I've eaten. All of the ingredients are high quality and well prepared. Fresh falafels, lightly pickled cabbage, gerkins, yummy sauce and very yummy pita pocket.

thelink
thelink

Yummy falafels

4 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2010

We first found Yummba about a year ago while looking around the Bondi Junction Westfield shopping centre and were very surprised that it was an all vegetarian Falafel cafe.

We've been back there a few times since and really like the food. The falafel balls are vegan and made fresh after you ordered (but it only takes a few seconds). There are several options of falafel rolls and platters. Most of them are vegan but we always make sure we check with the staff before ordering.

Service is fast and there are plenty of seats around the food court, so it's a good place for a quick lunch or snack.

Dear Owner and Manager of Yummba: