Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Resta...

Part of a chain of vegetarian restaurants which offers many vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Buffet
Changi Road 134 (Lor 104 Changi)
East Singapore, Singapore
n/a

First Review by cdrk
cdrk
cdrk

Not moderate.

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

Hello,

I don't understand : it's the second restaurant I had today on Happycow, second time I see you've modified my entry and didn't add my little comments. This place is expensive or moderate to expensive ! Again like I told for Loving Hut, if you compare it to other places, it's three to four time the price of most other veg places in Singapore !
Three little steamed buns cost 3SD there, this is the price of a meal in some other restaurants, some of the dishes cost more than 10SD... I rarely paid more than 5 or 6SD for a big meal in Singapore. For a few years the price of food is going up in Singapore, some reviews should really be updated !!
I didn't eat there (due to the prices) so I can't give any other comment.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday April 02, 2014