Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Food

Cafeteria. Previously located on Bencoolen St, Sunshine Plaza. Open Monday - Saturday. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Fast food

First Review by herbman
Peace ...
Peace ...

A little Surprise - "Ipoh Hor Fun" @ Yuan Xiang

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2010

Could not believe it, it was so crowded at all the Vegetarian Eateries in Fortune Centre (Bugis) today! Was thinking of going to Loving Hut at Parklane to have my lunch. On the way there, I chance upon this little vegetarian eatery - Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Food @ Sunshine Plaza, just opposite of Parklane.
This simple eatery hidden on a quiet street offers quite a good variety of popular vegetarian dishes at reasonable prices.

I was delighted when the friendly lady boss told me that they have Mushroom and Vegetarian Chicken Hor Fun @ S$3.50. Tired of the usual standard local noodle fare, this flat rice noodle dish was a good change.

I would say this is rather similar to the famous Ipoh Hor Fun. Smooth flat rice noodle with bathed in slightly dark gravy that comes with tasty mushroom and some mock chicken.

If the mock chicken could be replaced with other ingredients like King Oyster Mushroom shreds, I think that would be wonderful.

herbman
herbman

nice food

3 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2009

special food on selected day.

nice pumkin rice.

Pros: friendly staff, good vale
Cons: space limited

Dear Owner and Manager of Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Food: