Many choices made to order vegetarian food as well as pay by weight buffet. Has Western style breakfast. Address in Chinese 台北市士林區大東路158號. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Taiwanese, Western, Buffet
158, Dadong Road (Shihlin MRT, 2 blocks west)
Taipei, Taiwan
02-2881-4969
Closed now

Mon-Sun 6:30am-9:30pm

First Review by cj the taniwha
alee41

Aya
Aya

Cheap and yummy!

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

Quite a small place, very popular with locals. The atmosphere wasn't special, but it's a good place to grab a quick bite.

4 cows, as I felt the place wasn't very clean.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Eat in or take away.
Cons: Could be cleaner
cj the taniwha
cj the taniwha

Great cheap buffet

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2013

This is my favourite buffet restaurant in this area, the food is a lot more tasty and flavoursome than any of the other cheap buffet places I have tried in Taipei. Standard pay by weight action, very friendly staff and customers - no English spoken though, but they assured me it was all vegan. My rating is 'good' but seeing as it is better than fair but not very good I gave it 4 cows.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Good location
Cons: Some food not so healthy, Greasy, Small

Dear Owner and Manager of Yuan Tong: