A Chinese vegetarian restaurant with plenty of vegan options. Located in the food court area, near the movie theatre. Can sit inside or in the food court. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out
Shop 117, No 358 Mains Road, Sunnybank (McCullugh St, Sunnybank Shopping Center)
Brisbane, Queensland 4109
04-30013688

Open Mon-Wed, Sat-Sun 11am-6:30pm, Thur-Fri 11am-8:30pm.

• Cash only

First Review by Annchang
DavidHearne
DavidHearne

Great food and service.

5 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2014

If you like mock meat dishes or noodles soups, this is the place for you. Great range of food, laksa and lemon 'chicken' were really good. Great to see a 'kind' option in the shopping centre!

Pros: Great food, Lots of options, Friendly staff
EmilyGuo
EmilyGuo

Taste buds gone wild!

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

I was so happy when I first know this vegetarian restaurant is going to open in Sunnybank Plaza! So convenient!

Since they opened, I have been there with my husband and friends many times. It's a little place but with very comfortable decoration and seatings. Awesome foods and kind owners with thoughtful and warm services.

Many choices of foods including entrees, set meals, Curry rice or noodles, Laksa rice or noodles and Braised rice or noodles and many more delicious dishes. They have provided a variety choices of soups, drinks and deserts as well! My favourite drink is the black tea as you can hardly find this kind of flavour in Australia!! And I love to have set meals as they provide different side dishes everyday and it is always a surprise for me and always yummy!

For those who are not vegetarians or have always rejected to try vegetarian foods, you will never regret coming here!

I really recommend this vegetarian restaurant, you should come and spoil yourself by experiencing these wonderful foods!!

Note that it's usually very busy during lunch time, if you want to avoid the crowd, be there before noon or after 2pm. Otherwise, you might need some patience, but I can guarantee that it's worth the waiting!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 03, 2014

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly owners and services, Comfortable place
Jph71
Jph71

Beautiful and Friendly

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

thought we would give this a try , and was not disappointed. Lovely well priced meals and very friendly service. will be back to try more of the menu !!!

Pros: Price, Nice taste

Shangzhe
Shangzhe

Yu Ping Is GREAT!

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

We saw Yu ping and had a try of this place. We found out it was the previous owners of Pu Kwong they aren't the other owners that are not that good in cooking (not trying to abuse them) but the owners of Yu Ping is great they provided great foods. We loved it. Just Try It Out!:)
Try It yourself I guarantee you will like it.

I personally rate it ***** 5 stars and hope you too just try it!:)

Pros: Loads on the menu, Great Amount of portions, Friendly and nice staff members
Annchang
Annchang

Best friend

5 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

Very good restaurant
Convenience place

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Yu Ping Veg House: