Soft-serve frozen yogurt shop with multiple vegan soft-serve options. Vegan toppings, including fresh fruit, are marked. more-less
417 Bloor St W
Toronto, Ontario M5S
647-346-2917

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by your_ad_here
maulydaft
maulydaft

sigh no soy

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

Only fruit flavours. I'm tired of this. I can just go eat a popcycle. Yeah that's nice that the cookie dough topping is vegan but what are you suppose to eat with that? Lemon ice? Mango ice? It just doesn't work.
Way up on Eglington around Spadina Hotel Gelato gives a rich soy chocolate. THAT'S where the vegan cookie dough should go!

Pros: couple vegan gelatos, decent vegan toppings
Cons: no creamy gelato
your_ad_here
your_ad_here

Good vegan topping selection.

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2012

Yoyo's seems to be one of the better fronoyo places in Toronto for vegans. There's two non-dairy options each day. Unfortunately there's no soy flavours, it's all water based so only fruity flavours. The fruity flavours aren't bad (tho they can be a bit too sweet) but I'd really love if they had a soy vanilla or soy chocolate. But all the vegan toppings are clearly marked and there's a large selection of them including cookie dough! I'd say this is more of a 3 1/2 cow review, but I'll round up.

Pros: lots of toppings, COOKIE DOUGH
Cons: expensive, limited non-dairy flavours

Dear Owner and Manager of Yoyo's Yogurt Cafe: