Serves meat, veg options available. Thai menu. Has a vegetarian section. Try the Panang curry or the pra luck tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
22 N Milpas St (near the 101 Freeway)
Santa Barbara, California 93103

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Veganpassion

Best Thai for veg*ns in Santa Barbara

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2010

Though it does serve meat, Your Place is quite vegan-friendly and the food is consistently delicious, extraordinarily good Thai cuisine (often voted best in Santa Barbara).

The ambience is casual (though a bit busy at peak hours) and the service is friendly if not always prompt. Quality is similar to Your Place on Milpas and Galanga on lower State Street, but for our tastes Your Place is one step above the rest. They're really masters of flavor and texture.

Our eternal favorites include:
- Eggplant Tofu Curry
- Garlic Pepper Tofu and Broccoli
- Pra Luck Spinach (excellent peanut sauce)
- Spicy Mint Noodles
- Rahd Na with tofu
- Pahd See-Yew with tofu (ask for no eggs)

Though perhaps less exciting, their Pad Thai is one of the best you'll find anywhere.

Be sure to specify "no fish sauce," just to be safe. :-)

Pros: Vegan-friendly, Extraordinarily delicious!
Cons: Serves meat, Not organic, Service can be slow at peak hours

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2010

This place is voted the best Thai place in the city, so naturally, I was intrigued. They did not disappoint. The place has a very authentic feel, and I think some of the wait staff (if not the majority, but don't quote me on it) are actually from Thailand. I had noodle soup and it was a humongous bowl, but it was quite tasty and I'm glad I will be able to enjoy it again tomorrow (or perhaps tonight...).

Pros: food, authenticity, decoration
Cons: not all meals delivered at same time, slightly pricey, no booth seats!

Best Thai Food on Planet Earth...Period

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2008

I have dined at no less than two hundred or more Thai restaurants, and no place compares to Your Place. They make the absolutely best tasting Panang Spinach and Cashew-Nut Tofu. I'm almost glad that I don't live in Santa Barbara anymore, because I was completely addicted to the food at this restaurant.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly service
Cons: There's only one!

Dear Owner and Manager of Your Place: