Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise pizzeria. Choose your dough, toppings, and sauce. Has tofu alongside standard vegetable toppings, plus soy cheese (ask if vegan). A sorbet is dairy-free. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mathman
vigilantevegan
vigilantevegan

Not a fan

2 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Your Pie had a lot of unique topping options, great for a vegan pie! But, what went wrong? The rest of the pizza. The dough was fine but nothing to write home about. I tried both the classic marinara and the spicy thai. Both were too oily for my digestion and pallet. The marinara tasted peculiar to me, and I didn't like it at all. The thai was good, just way too oily.

This is a good option if you are in a bind, however, not the first place I would go for a vegan pizza. Mellow Mushroom is much more tasty and has gluten-free/vegan crust at the downtown Greenville location. Honestly, even Domino's gluten-free crust (vegan) with no cheese and veg toppings is a better option than your-pie.

Pros: vegan option, lots of toppings, easy to order
Cons: oily, low quality, wierd taste
myra975
myra975

Great Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

Your Pie is under new ownership. We were welcomed by the new owner who was happy to let us know all of the vegan options. As stated in the description, Your Pie offers vegan cheese and a gluten free crust as well as several veggie toppings including tofu. They also have diary free sorbet which we didn't try this time. The pies are personal pan size so if you have an appetite, you may need a couple, but the prices are very reasonable. All pies are made to order on an assembly line (like a Subway sandwich shop) so you can see the fresh ingredients that go on your pie. My family & I loved everything we ate! Kids night has been extended from Wednesday to Sunday night - Kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entree. We will be back!!

Pros: Vegan options, Clean, Family Friendly
lpass809
lpass809

Wonderful!

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2011

The staff was very friendly and helpful on my first visit here. I loved my pizza here and all the options. Even whole wheat dough! Definitely coming back. It's a great casual place to go with veg and non-veg friends alike!

Pros: many options, good value, friendly staff
Cons: none I can think of

mathman
mathman

Your Pie

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

I had a Build-Your-Own pizza with lots of veggies and one "premium" topping (sun-dried tomatoes), which was under $8 with tax. It was a bit small, but you just can't beat the taste of a fire-oven crust. The vegan cheese is tapioca-based and was fine. The staff was very friendly and noted that their four sorbet selections were also vegan. Overall, this was an inexpensive way to get a quick fire-oven vegan pizza, only minutes from the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport. I'll be sure to stop by when I fly there again.
Because this isn't an all-vegetarian restaurant, the system only lets me rate it "4 cows"; but I certainly had a "5 cow" experience there!

Dear Owner and Manager of Your Pie: