Serves meat, veg options available. Has a dedicated vegetarian section in the back of menu. Features mostly Thai vegetarian dishes with some vegan options. Try the tom yum noodle soup. Ask for no oyster sauce on the stir fried veggie dishes and replace with soy sauce. Beachfront location. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Thai, Non-veg

bromar
bromar

Nothing Special

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2015

Another place like many others in the area.
I ordered Pad Thai which was horrible, completely not my taste, too salty and basically no vegetables or tofu, just few baby corns and onions. My partner enjoyed his stir fried veggies though.

It was very hot, the air conditioning didn't seems to make any difference.

Staff didn't speak English very well and they seemed to be more interested in Chinese customers.

Pros: Cheap
Cons: Bad Taste, Air Conditioning not working
apartment2504
apartment2504

You & Me - vegan pad thai

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2014

You & Me was the only vegan restaurant I found on happy cow, which was close to our hotel. From the outside You and Me looks like any other sea food restaurant, with life animals displayed in the front of the kitchen.

When I went to You & Me after sawing it being listed on happy cow I expected a huge vegetarian menu. Well the choice was rather disappointing and even less than We still went there three times during our visit and I realized huge changes in the quality of food, depending on the time we went.

I loved how they have sanitizer and lots of different sauces on every table. I had some fried vegetables which were not tasty at all and pad thai. Pad thai is a traditional stir-fried noodle dish mixed with tofu/meat/seafood and vegetables, flavoured with tamarind pulp and usually fish sauce.. Topped of with chopped peanuts and lemon sauce. The pad thai tasted good, although not the best I’ve had. The service was not very helpful and did not spoke English which made it hard. The water melon juice was watered down a lot and had almost no taste at all.

You & Me is nothing special, but a nice meal out with a reasonable price.

For pictures click here: https://apartment2504.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/youandme/

Pros: vegetarian/vegan options
Cons: staff not very friendly, quality of food depends on time you go, no desserts
bluedonut
bluedonut

just another thai restaurant with tofu options

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2013

nothing that special. it is tasty and reasonably priced, but you have to ask them to not put sugar and flavorings in your food, and sometimes they forget.

Pros: tofu options, nice people
Cons: nothing special

Missleash
Missleash

excellent!

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2012

Just eating at You and Me for the first time tonight and we are really impressed with the variety in the menu and the range of authentic Thai vegetarian options. They have a page in the menu that is just vegetarian (prices between 80-150 baht) but the waiter said they can basically do any dish vegetarian in the menu. We had pad Thai (amazing flavour!), yellow curry, eggs in tamarind sauce and fried morning glory (greens) and absolutely loved it! Very affordable too. We will be back this week for sure!

Pros: menu variety, quick & helpful service
Cons: toilet paper as napkins
chazyvr
chazyvr

Extensive selections

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2012

From the outside this looks like many of the seafood restaurants in Patong. But when you flip to the last page of the menu you'll find an entire page dedicated to vegetarian dishes. I enjoy their noodle soups a lot. Their Tom Yum soup is one of the best I've had in Thailand.

Pros: Location, Price, Selection

Dear Owner and Manager of You and Me: