CLOSED: Yogi House

Vegetarian cafe and health food store. No MSG, onions, eggs and garlic used. Serves brown rice. Reported closed to HappyCow, Jan 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Take-out
149 Rochor Road #02-08, Fu Lu Shou Complex (Bencoolen Street)
Central Singapore, Singapore 188425
6297-1220

Call for hours - tell us

Guest
Guest

Unpleasant experience with Yogi House

Posted on 02 / 11 / 2009

I was having a brown rice set meal at Yogi House on Feb 6 lunch time. The soup was served first and when i was about to finish the soup, i saw a dead cockcroach floating in the soup bowl. I quickly inform the waitress and she just commented " Is it?" took away the bowl, without even any apology. After finishing my meal, i went to the counter and comment to the cashier they should be more careful about food hygiene. The lady didnt even want to have eye contact with me, and looked away to her cash register. I was annoyed and walked away. Very bad customer attitude and service, I will not visit this place again.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Yogi House: