Yishen Vegetarian Food...

Aimed to enhance cost efficiency in the area of raw and processed vegetarian food materials. Wide varieties of food to choose from. Operating in Kampar town, Perak since 1989. Confirmed open June 2012. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, International, Buffet, Catering,Take-out
19-21, Jalan Medan Ipoh 6, Metro Ipoh Baru, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Ipoh, Malaysia 31400
+605-5466013

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by KLGuy
KLGuy
KLGuy

Food quality & cleanliness has gone down.

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2012

I visited this place around the same time last year & recommended it but a visit there on Thursday nite made me wish I had dinner in another place! The food is now no longer as good as it was as the fried rice I had which was my favourite during my last visit is wet & oily at the same time. The yam basket & fried vegetable was also very oily & it almost made me want to puke. My advise go some where else . The staff that served us 1 year ago is still helpful but too bad for the oily food & lack of cleanliness in the toilet area & drink making station!

Cons: Unclean, Slightly Expansive, Very oily food

Dear Owner and Manager of Yishen Vegetarian Food Restaurant: