Chinese vegetarian food restaurant offering an economical a la carte menu. Has brown rice. Non air-conditioned. Some parking provided. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese
39 Temple Street (Chinatown)
Central Singapore, Singapore 058963

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by ilovevege
Neeruam
Neeruam

What a good surprise

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

I didn't know I could find such a delightful place in Food Street : the restaurant is very simple, the owner very nice, and the menu changes almost everyday. Everything is inexpensive, and the food I got was delicious.

Pros: Very good food, Simple but nice place
Cons: Nothing
KellsBells
KellsBells

Great place

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

Simple decor, great food, very reasonably priced. Can eat from the buffet or off the menu. I love that they have lots of vege dishes, not just mock meats.

Pros: Great food, Well priced
herbman
herbman

Nice Vege Sardine bun

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2012

Nice Vege Sardine Bun

Pros: Economical
Cons: Parking limited

ilovevege
ilovevege

Tasty

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2008

I love their variety of soup noodles and strongly recommend their fried carrot cakes.

Dear Owner and Manager of Yi Xin Vegetarian: