Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria. Has a vegan beer and ciders and a vegan pizza loaded with toppings, garlic olive oil sauce, and vegan cheese. Try the "Stephanie says" pie and pear hard cider. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am

First Review by Toots
Toots
Toots

worth the drive

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

This has become the go- to pizza place for me and my omnivorous peeps. My fave is the Oak Street pizza and they typically have a pear cider or other dry cider that pairs perfectly. We have found longer waits on Friday night's vs. Saturday, they have an outdoor waiting area out back as well. Pretty much any pizza can be veganized. Anyone who likes NY pizza should be pleased (I grew up in Queens). Be advised the music is quite loud inside, they also show Netflix above the bar on mute. Yellow Brick is across the street from Angry Baker in Old Towne East. Parking is on street, I've never had a problem finding a spot. In short, I love this place and highly recommend it!

Pros: vegan friendly , quality cooking methods i.e. real pizza oven, nice decor and artwork
Cons: can be a bit loud for some peeps , long waits at times, not open 24/7?!

Dear Owner and Manager of Yellow Brick Pizza: