CLOSED: Yayo Taco

Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan tacos filled with veggie protein, sauteed vegetables, and spicy sauces; plus sides of vegan quinoa and black beans. Re-opened after a brief closure, May 2013. JAN 2014 REPORTED SHUT. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg
4632 S Maryland Pkwy Unit 17 (Tropicana)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
702-262-0201

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by stef42678
scottie1134
scottie1134

nothing for me there

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2012

They had 3 choices on the menu. And it was just tofu.

ronjon66
ronjon66

Fast, Affordable, Friendly

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2012

I'm so happy to find an affordable place where my boyfriend (meat eater) and I can eat together. The man who took our order was helpful and very friendly. The tacos were filling and delicious. There is a large selection of beer and tequila. It was a slow night, so they were closing early... but they knew we wanted to order take out for our friends, so they came over to our table to let us know the kitchen was getting ready to close. We were told that they frequently have bands playing: punk, dark metal(?), jazz, country. And the location is right across from UNLV, so I imagine it gets busy. We just happened to try it on a night the band had been cancelled. I can't wait to try it again when a band is playing... and since it's a family restaurant, I can take my teenaged (vegetarian) daughter who LOVES live music.

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Good Value
Cons: Hard to See From Street
Niffer5000
Niffer5000

Ok

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2012

I wanted to love this place, it's just got a cool vibe. The food was ok, but our tacos were so greasy, the meal left us feeling heavy.

I do appreciate the fact that they have Veg Options.

Cons: greasy

pupa
pupa

BEST VEGAN TACOS EVER!

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2011

ok, this is all i'm gonna say! i've been there million times, i like it 'coz i can go with my meat-eating friends and hang out. i love the atmosphere, and the vibe of the whole place.

stef42678
stef42678

Fast Vegan Food

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2011

If you are looking for a quick vegan option for lunch, YAYo Taco delivers great taste and the meals are quickly prepared. They have a small menu with both meat and meatless tacos, but I loved the vegetarian tacos I sampled. The tacos are filled with a vegan protein and veggies with a lot of spice and flavor. They also have sides that are vegan and vegetarian friendly and were happy to answer my questions as I ordered to make sure I went vegan friendly for lunch.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Yayo Taco: